Sunday, March 29, 2009

UpSwing


Just for kicks here's a pic I took of myself the other night. Part of a new project I hope takes off...

And now my thoughts for the day:


I've always wanted to be....

Great at doing my make-up.

Be a great speller.

Have a fantastic memory.

Be able to quote authors at the drop of a hat.

Be able to write really timeless love songs - or really great songs of any type.

Be a published writer.

Be the type of person that really has their shit together all the time.

Be able to decide what I want to do and then see that project or goal through to the end.

Be really great at saying no without hurting someone's feelings.

Be the type of person who can balance enjoying being busy and being calm.

Be so famous that people read this type of list and relate to it and kind of feel like they know me a bit more because they've always wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment